01. Instead of sodium vapor lamp if we use mercury source, is there any change in fringe pattern.
02. Why the readings are taken by coinciding the cross wire with dark fringes.
03. What are the uses of wedge film experiment?
04. What is Work function?
05. Define Threshold frequency and Threshold wavelength.
06. What is stopping potential?
07. Can the work function depend on wavelength of the incident light.
08. 1 Joule = ______________ eV
09. What is meant by Rigidity modulus?
10. Define moment of inertia.
11. 1 N/m2 = ________ dyne/cm2.
12. 1N = __________dyne.
13. What is meant by figure of merit of galvanometer?
15. State Ohm’s law.
16. What are Ohmic and non-Ohmic conductors? What is the shape of graph drawn between V and I in those cases?
17. What happens if P and Q are interchanges?
18. What is the use of Galvanometer?
19. What is the use of Commutator?
20. What is Photo electric effect?
21. Which type of motion is exhibited by Torsional pendulum?
To Know more Questions and the Answers of above Questions visit the link for Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology and English. For CBSE Class XII Sample Papers visit here.